ROUND 3 – OCT 4
Track Battle Tuning and Tuition nights were created to allow anyone with a passion for fast cars to “take it to the track!” It welcomes new comers, racer drivers and everyone in between to test the limits of their vehicle in a controlled environment. Professional driving coaches will be onsite to work with anyone wants to learn the basics or improve their all important lap time! All laps are timed to assist with the post event bragging!
Competitor Entry – $175 inc GST
1700 – Gates Open
1700-1830 – Competitor Registration
1730-1830 – Scrutineering
1830-1900 – Drivers Briefing
1900-2240 – Track Open
2240-2300 – Top 10 Shoot Out
2300 – Event Closed
Purchase Round 3 Entry
Basic Information & Requirements:
Speed Event – All laps are timed (Natsoft)
What do I need to have?
- CAMS Level 2 Speed License. Please bring along this with you for sign on or you will not be able to compete on the night.
- Long pants
- Long sleeved cotton shirt
- Enclosed shoes
- Certified helmet (MOTOCROSS HELMETS ARE NOT SUITABLE)
What does my car need to have?
- Road worthy vehicle
- Minimum of 1kg fire extinguisher bolted in a place that it is easily accessible
- No loose items
- A CAMS approved battery triangle MUST be visible on the car and show the location of the battery.