What do I need to have?
• CAMS Level 2 Speed License. Please bring this along with you for sign on or you will not be able to compete on the night.
• Long pants
• Long sleeved cotton shirt
• Enclosed shoes
• Certified helmet (MOTOCROSS HELMETS ARE NOT SUITABLE)
What does my car need to have?
• Road worthy vehicle
• Minimum of 1kg fire extinguisher bolted in a place that it is easily accessible
• No loose items
• A CAMS approved battery triangle MUST be visible on the car and show the location of the battery.
What do I do when I arrive on the night?
• Sign in at the Race Office
• Line up for vehicle inspection in the Scrutineering Lanes
• Head to in for Drivers Briefing at 6.30pm
• Then line up in Pit lane for some on track action
What can I expect from the night?
These events are designed to for you as a driver to tune your skills on track and test your car to it’s limits in a safe environment.
As these events are classified as Speed Events all laps are timed and published on Natsoft.
Each event will have entries capped at 38 cars. With a track density of 6-7 cars, competitors will be grouped with others of similar lap times. Each session will consist of 6 laps – 1 warm up, 4 flyers and 1 cool down. Each competitor should complete 4-6 sessions depending on any unwanted down time.
To add some competitive spirit to each event, we will be hosting a Top 10 Shoot out at the close of the evening to announce an official winner of the night!
What’s the Top 10 Shoot out and how do I get in?
The Top 10 Shoot out is run the same way as V8 Supercars. Competitors that secure a Top 10 lap time by the close of the open track sessions will be automatically added into the Top 10 Shoot out. Each competitor will have one chance to be the fastest on the night, 1 warm up, 1 flyer and 1 cool down!
I can no longer attend what do I do?
If you are no longer able to attend the round you have entered please contact us via email as soon as possible. Unfortunately we don’t offer refunds, but you are able to move your entry to the next event. In order for your entry to be moved you must contact us prior to the entry closing date, 3 days prior to the event date. Please note this does not apply to season entrants.